Sunday, October 11, 2009

TAKE BACK MY LAND !

We do not wrestle with mentalities ( mind of mankind ) but principalities , powers ,dominions and wickedness in high places using the mind of Christ .

These are not "men" talities you are up against as the walls and Ezekiel but these are the strongholds I speak of to uproot and tear down !

So do not waiver or falter , do not feign awa y but stand ! Proceed ! and wipe off the dust of the earth for my will shall be done and my glory shall show and fall !

I AM with you , my angels surround you , go behind enemy lines and take back my land ! ! !

The enemy has been defeated so all that is left is to take the land back and rebuke the lies of the enemy !

Romans 8:37-39

37Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors [a]and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.
38For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things [b]impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers,

Colossians 2:14-16

15[God] disarmed the principalities and powers that were ranged against us and made a bold display and public example of them, in triumphing over them in Him and in it [the cross].
39Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments: