Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ORDERS ARE COMING NOW FOR MY CHOSEN ONES THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE TIMING OF MY WILL !

Orders are coming now for my chosen ones that have been waiting for the timing of my will . The sweeping of the penduluum's timing is poised before my throne as a gravitational pull holds you to earth , so the hearts of my children are laid before me and as no other time before my humble servants are about to enter into an opened door revealed only to the few( obedient) , the Chosen(overcomers) and this door is an entryway into not only the all of me but the paradise of my love abiding ,eternal , flowing yet existing in a dimension of reality of my kingdom to the obedient alone .

For truly this is the greatness opened to who I am in a manifold manner and mannah(word) of true revelatory power and kingdom of overcomers "free" to those deserving through the sacrifice of my ways " Obedience !"

Now IS the time "watch" as the penduluum cavitates before you and climb aboard for it is my chariot of fire I have brought down to you from heaven as Elijah .

Receive and believe for truly all you are about to see and experience is of me and me alone ! \o/

No comments: