Sunday, January 2, 2011

THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING ME !

 There are those that are mortified by My fear ,

Yet truly there is a way to draw near ,

For I have removed reproach through My Son(The WORD) ,

And daily repentance is how this is done ,

For truly as Aaron you must be guilt free(Exodus28:43) ,

To feel My breath(spirit) upon your face(John 20:22) and draw near to Me ,

For if I see your guilt after I have given you My plan(Saving Grace) ,

Then truly My Son you have not taken hand in hand ,

For My sheep hear My Voice(Jesus ~ Lion of Judah) so My covenant(righteousness) is plain to see ,

You must be continually washed in his Blood(worthiness) for you to see ME ! 

For you see it is intimacy That Reveals My WORD (JESUS) ,

Not with your lips but it is your heart( true surrender) in My courts that is heard ,

So Come to me one and all ,

When "not guilty" before Me is your call !


  Job 28:28

28But to man He said, Behold, the reverential and worshipful fear of the Lord--that is Wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.



Exodus 28:34-43


34 a golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe all around. 35 And it shall be upon Aaron when he ministers, and
its sound will be heard when he goes into the holy place before the LORD and when he comes out, that he may not die.


36 “You shall also make a plate of pure gold and engrave on it, like the engraving of a signet:


HOLINESS TO THE LORD.


37 And you shall put it on a blue cord, that it may be on the turban; it shall be on the front of the turban. 38 So it shall be on Aaron’s forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things which the
children of Israel hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall always be on his forehead, that they may be accepted before the LORD.
39 “You shall skillfully weave the tunic of fine linen thread, you shall make the turban of fine linen, and you shall make the sash of woven work.


40 “For Aaron’s sons you shall make tunics, and you shall make sashes for them. And you shall make hats for them, for glory and beauty. 41 So you shall put them on Aaron your brother and on his sons with him. You shall anoint them, consecrate them, and sanctify them, that they may minister to Me as priests. 42 And you shall make for them linen trousers to cover their nakedness; they shall reach from the waist to the thighs. 43 They shall be on Aaron and on his sons when they come into the tabernacle of meeting, or when they come near the altar to minister in the holy place, that they do not incur iniquity and die. It
shall be a statute forever to him and his descendants after him.
  Zechariah 3


Vision of the High Priest


1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2 And the LORD said to Satan, “The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?”


3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and was standing before the Angel.


4 Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, “Take away the filthy garments from him.” And to him He said, “See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes.”


5 And I said, “Let them put a clean turban on his head.”


So they put a clean turban on his head, and they put the clothes on him. And the Angel of the LORD stood by.
The Coming Branch
6 Then the Angel of the LORD admonished Joshua, saying, 7 “Thus says the LORD of hosts:


‘ If you will walk in My ways,


And if you will keep My command,


Then you shall also judge My house,


And likewise have charge of My courts;


I will give you places to walk


Among these who stand here.


8 ‘ Hear, O Joshua, the high priest,


You and your companions who sit before you,


For they are a wondrous sign;


For behold, I am bringing forth My Servant the BRANCH.


9 For behold, the stone


That I have laid before Joshua:


Upon the stone are seven eyes.


Behold, I will engrave its inscription,’


Says the LORD of hosts,
‘ And I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.


10 In that day,’ says the LORD of hosts,
‘ Everyone will invite his neighbor


Under his vine and under his fig tree.’”


John 20:22 (Amplified Bible)


22And having said this, He breathed on them and said to them, Receive the Holy Spirit!

No comments: