Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Glenn Jackson Jan 12 "WARN" THOSE IN REBELLION ! ! !

FIRE BY NIGHT [2011]
"Reflections Upon Reflections" [Of The Father's Heart]
January 12th 2011

EACH MAN'S WORK [MOTIVATION] WILL BECOME EVIDENT THROUGH THE HOLY FIRE OF GOD'S LOVE IN THIS HOUR


Words of Prophecy
* Warn those who are in rebellion, My beloved one, that My wrath [against the "spirit of rebellion"] is bursting at the seams! For I shall not look down upon the evil intent and wickedness of the heart any longer without judging. And ALL that is apart from Me in the midst of My people shall surely be consumed by the fire of My Spirit in this final hour.


* The anointed words of My true servants are as shafts of light and fire.


* Tell My children to place themselves in a position wherein they expose themselves to the purifying fire of My Spirit. For in doing so, "all" that is not of Me within them shall be consumed, and truly I say to you, they shall come forth as gold - a fit vessel for My use.


VISION:
The Father showed me a "beautiful" church building. It appeared "outwardly" that it was a very prosperous church; but then I saw the "consuming fire" of the Holy Spirit as a whirlwind and it passed over and through this church - and all that was left was charred and smoking rubble.
* Truly I say to you, I am a "consuming fire", and all those of My children who forsake all to follow after a perfect obedience shall be "ablaze" with the flames of My Glory in this final hour.


* Every work which I call My people to must be done in the "Spirit of the Cross", for without the denial of self to "apprehend" the revelation of My will needed to carry out the task, then the "tasks" which are carried out "in My Name" shall have absolutely nothing to do with Me. Behold! As I lay bare the "works" of each one of My children through the consuming fire of My Spirit there shall not be even one unrepented of word or action which escapes Me, and you shall once again be able to clearly distinguish that which is of Me and that which is not of Me; those who have served Me and those who have not served Me.
...."According to the grace of God which was given to me, like a wise master builder I laid a foundation, and another is building on it. But each man must be careful how he builds on it. For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work. If any man's work which he has built on it remains, he will receive a reward. If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire".... 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 NASB
...."For there is nothing hidden that shall not be disclosed, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come out into the open".... Luke 8:17 The Amplified Translation
In this hour, as the Glorious Church begins to move forth in one accord and true unity, it is certain that there is NO room for anything [or anyone] in one's life and ministry that has been established apart from Christ. In this most glorious hour, each man's work [motivation] will become evident through the holy fire of God's Love - without exception. That which is righteous shall be greatly rewarded, and that which is unrighteous shall be both exposed and consumed - with a view to that one [if repentant]entering into their true Kingdom-position and destiny. It must be clearly understood by ALL those who truly love God that it is a FAR, FAR better thing for one to learn through a steadfast obedience [faith and Love]rather than a "wilful" disobedience [fear, pride and rebellion]. For in these days, ALL that is apart from Christ will be brought to light and it will surely be seen that "the way of the transgressor is hard" [difficult, impossible] whereas, the way of the righteous shall be smooth [level] -for God's Grace and Love shall rest "heavily" [mightily] upon them.
...."the way of the transgressor is hard [like the barren, dry soil or the impassable swamp]".... Proverbs 13:15 The Amplified Translation
...."The way of the [consistently] righteous [those living in moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relationship of their lives] is level and straight; You, O [Lord], Who are upright, direct aright and make level the path of the [uncompromisingly] just and righteous].... Isaiah 26:7 The Amplified Translation


http://jtlmin.com

No comments: