Thursday, January 27, 2011

THE SONS OF GOD AND THE HEAVENLY ARMY OF THE LORD ARE JOINING TOGETHER FOR BATTLE !

 I am calling my Beloved ones together again ,
Before there is war you must come together as friends ,
You must be in agreement all as one ,
For just as Babyl it is how it is done ,
The way to reach me in power and strength ,
The oneness agrees so that you may witness my grace ,
For you are not under the law at all ,
For My Face is upon you now and I AM your call ,
So take hands together " AS ONE " ,
And I shall reveal what has already begun !
For you are a part of all that I do \o/ ,
For First to the Prophets and then the Chosen and Few !
So call each other and " AS ONE COME" ! 


 My angels are moving into position for the final move of My glory before the retrieval of My children into My womb
 Jerusalem it's Sanctified Elect Loyal Friends( facets) are coming together "AS ONE " and many are about to experience miracles at a higher level than ever before for My glory and will !




 The Sons of God and the Army of The Lord from the heavenlies are joining together against satan and the demonic realm and the Victory will Be the Lord's amid war cries and the sound of the trumpet !


  Amos 2


1THUS SAYS the Lord: For three transgressions of Moab [descendants of Lot] and for four [for multiplied delinquencies], I will not reverse the punishment of it or revoke My word concerning it, because he burned the bones of the king of Edom [Esau's descendant] into lime.
2So I will send a fire upon Moab and it shall devour the strongholds of Kerioth, and Moab shall die amid uproar, shouting, and the sound of the trumpet.
3And I will cut off the ruler from its midst and will slay all its princes with him, says the Lord.
4Thus says the Lord: For three transgressions of Judah and for four [for multiplied delinquencies], I will not reverse the punishment of it or revoke My word concerning it, because they have despised and rejected the law of the Lord and have not kept His commandments, but their lies, after which their fathers have walked, caused them to err and go astray.


 Joshua 5:13-15
The Commander of the Army of the LORD
13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man stood opposite him with His sword drawn in His hand. And Joshua went to Him and said to Him, “Are You for us or for our adversaries?”


14 So He said, “No, but as Commander of the army of the LORD I have now come.”


And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped, and said to Him, “What does my Lord say to His servant?”


15 Then the Commander of the LORD’s army said to Joshua, “Take your sandal off your foot, for the place where you stand is holy.” And Joshua did so.


2 Kings 6:16-18


16 So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” 17 And Elisha prayed, and said, “LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. 18 So when the Syrians came down to him, Elisha prayed to the LORD, and said, “Strike this people, I pray, with blindness.” And He struck them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.


1 Chronicles 14:14-16


14 Therefore David inquired again of God, and God said to him, “You shall not go up after them; circle around them, and come upon them in front of the mulberry trees. 15 And it shall be, when you hear a sound of marching in the tops of the mulberry trees, then you shall go out to battle, for God has gone out before you to strike the camp of the Philistines.” 16 So David did as God commanded him, and they drove back the army of the Philistines from Gibeon as far as Gezer.

No comments: