Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Truly" enter in , remain , eat and drink ~ True worship !

 Do you know my children , when you stay, when you remain ~ in my presence , it is then ~ when I lift you higher and higher .
So do not just come but remain and come supp with me for I AM your Bread of Life and it is I that I desire you to drink in!
Exodus 24:9-11 (Amplified Bible)


9Then Moses, Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel went up [the mountainside].


10And they saw the God of Israel [that is, a convincing manifestation of His presence], and under His feet it was like pavement of bright sapphire stone, like the very heavens in clearness.
11And upon the nobles of the Israelites He laid not His hand [to conceal Himself from them, to rebuke their daring, or to harm them]; but they saw [the manifestation of the presence of] God, and ate and drank.


Amos 9:11-15 (Amplified Bible)


11In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David, the fallen hut or booth, and close up its breaches; and I will raise up its ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old,
12That they may possess the remnant of Edom and of all the nations that are called by My name, says the Lord Who does this.
13Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows the seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine and all the hills shall melt [that is, everything heretofore barren and unfruitful shall overflow with spiritual blessing].
14And I will bring back the exiles of My people Israel, and they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards and drink the wine from them; they shall also make gardens and eat the fruit of them.
15And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be torn up out of their land which I gave them, says the Lord your God .
1 Corinthians 11:23-26


23For I received from the Lord Himself that which I passed on to you [it was given to me personally], that the Lord Jesus on the night when He was treacherously delivered up and while His betrayal was in progress took bread,
24And when He had given thanks, He broke [it] and said, Take, eat. This is My body, which is broken for you. Do this to call Me [affectionately] to remembrance.
25Similarly when supper was ended, He took the cup also, saying, This cup is the new covenant [ratified and established] in My blood. Do this, as often as you drink [it], to call Me [affectionately] to remembrance .

No comments: