Monday, April 8, 2013

A Word from The Father !

 

Revelation 12:10-13 Then I heard a strong (loud) voice in heaven, saying, Now it has come—the salvation and the power and the kingdom (the dominion, the reign) of our God, and the power (the sovereignty, the authority) of His Christ (the Messiah); for the accuser of our brethren, he who keeps bringing before our God charges against them day and night, has been cast out!

11 And they have overcome (conquered) him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death [holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing].
12 Therefore be glad (exult), O heavens and you that dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in fierce anger (fury), because he knows that he has [only] a short time [left]!


A Word from The Father . . . 

 Moses anointed the Sons of God with oil but NOW I shall anoint you with Fire and The Water from My Throne .

  "BE" My Kingdom of Holy fire and release My River of Life for I "have" CHRISTened you in the fullness of My SON and "I AM" your covering .

  Share in the Throne of Glory by doing My will to set the captives free BY The Blood of The LAMB for as I have sent My SON JESUS I NOW send You as My Ambassadors of Truth and Light into a darkened world.

  NOW "You" bring hope and gladness by the truth Christ Jesus IS the world's Redeemer of ALL .





Revelation 22:1-2



The River of Life

22 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

No comments: