Monday, April 22, 2013

MY WELLSPRING "IS" EVERLASTING !

  My Wellspring is everlasting not requiring anything it does not lack ! SO "IS" My Love and Understanding !
 
  You see My sacrifice was complete and not whaning in any way , such IS My understanding for I AM your Pavilion of strength built in the Unity of The Father and I , and it is is through My spirit alone that you receive the Abundance of My WONDERFUL GRACE that supplies "ALL" your needs and more ! For "I AM" a Cornucopia of wealth that My kingdom alone supplies !

  So tap into My Wellspring in Spirit and Truth for these ARE your keys of Faith in Trust "KNOWING" I AM your ALL in All and I WILL redeem all your worries ~ into Blessings and Honor from The Glory of My Throne , for I AM an effervescent(vivacious and enthusiastic) Wellspring \ Rising Up / from the Promises you will only find through My spirit as you gaze upon My WORD for JESUS "IS" your Yes and Amen from EL SHADAI ! ! !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyUTqr2XbeQ  The Song Of Moses


Revelation 3:18


Therefore I counsel you to purchase from Me gold refined and tested by fire, that you may be [truly] wealthy, and white clothes to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nudity from being seen, and salve to put on your eyes, that you may see.



Job 22:25


And make The Almighty your gold and [The Lord] your precious silver treasure,


No comments: