Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I AM YOUR EXISTENCE ,LIFE AND BREATHE ,SURRENDER ALL TO ME !

Jesus only did the Father's will !

  Do not be disarmed by others any more or care for their concerns but be filled with MY will for you, for in this alone shall you be able to do all things.

You see it is in this place where truly the flesh dies yet I remain and this IS complete surrender as true as the sky is blue for in my atmosphere all else pales to compare for My Glory even rests here !
I establish all things so where I AM you "MUST BE" and begin to inhabit for "I AM" your "dwelling place" and

nothing else
"IS" Matter .

To dwell in Me is to allow Me to become your every breathe as you cease to exist. It is then I take over and translation begins . . .


"I" have "Become" your every movement . . . even as this pen that writes my every jot and tittle of My counsel even now.



Remember "only ME", clear your mind of every care and then "I" WILL BE THERE! Cease ALL pursuits and "release all to ME" for it is then I "BECOME" your utter existence.


"BE" the vessel of "MY choosing"for I HAVE chosen you!

Please only ME and I shall accomplish all in your life and piece together your daily existence piece by piece and breathe by breathe.


NOW let us begin, to become one with us.



Acts 17:2828 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’
As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his
offspring.’


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH6uffpLslQ



John 17:15-26


15 I do not ask that You will take them out of the world, but that You will keep and protect them from the evil one.
16 They are not of the world (worldly, belonging to the world), [just] as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them [purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy] by the Truth; Your Word is Truth.
18 Just as You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 And so for their sake and on their behalf I sanctify (dedicate, consecrate) Myself, that they also may be sanctified (dedicated, consecrated, made holy) in the Truth.
20 Neither for these alone do I pray [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through their word and teaching,
21 That they all may be one, [just] as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You have sent Me.
22 I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one [even] as We are one:
23 I in them and You in Me, in order that they may become one and perfectly united, that the world may know and [definitely] recognize that You sent Me and that You have loved them [even] as You have loved Me.
24 Father, I desire that they also whom You have entrusted to Me [as Your gift to Me] may be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory, which You have given Me [Your love gift to Me]; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
25 O just and righteous Father, although the world has not known You and has failed to recognize You and has never acknowledged You, I have known You [continually]; and these men understand and know that You have sent Me.
26 I have made Your Name known to them and revealed Your character and Your very Self, and I will continue to make [You] known, that the love which You have bestowed upon Me may be in them [felt in their hearts] and that I [Myself] may be in them.


No comments: