Saturday, April 13, 2013

This "IS" the Year of The LORD's Favor DON'T give up but plow through in My love !

 There will be a ministry rise up from out of these ashes for this "IS" the Sequoia you have been waiting for .
  Do you see my children there is no waste in my kingdom so use ALL and cast not out what I call Holy for each member has been given a cause and a calling and you are "ALL" my creation says The Lord for I am God and not man .

  So get along by "doing" my will for it "IS" the active branch I do NOT prune but the dormant fail and fall away .

  Seek my will daily for I AM your fresh Manna and I hide nothing from those that do my will explicitly and rightly for my balance and plumbline are my "True" love you show for one another and I am your first fruit in all you do and say .

"BE" my Ambassadors of TRUTH that you will always find in my WORD !



Ephesians 2:10

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do


Ephesians 4:16

From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.


Isaiah 61:1-4

The Year of the Lord’s Favor


61 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
because the Lord has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,[2 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of joy
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the Lord
for the display of his splendor.
4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins
and restore the places long devastated;
they will renew the ruined cities
that have been devastated for generations.


No comments: