Monday, May 2, 2016

God's Glory

My train of Glory is about to shine, 

All over my children for through my blood they are 
divine, 

Now I shall come down and rest, 

Upon my treasure chest, 

For this is where ever they are gathered in My Name, 

Shouting out My Fame, 

"To the ones that have overcome and pushed through", 

" I AM Chasing after you ", 

MY Glory is about to reveal, 

The Fullness of My Kingdom's Seal, 

The Father's Heart now fully revealed, 

Not just a sector but as a whole, 

Not just a faith or trust "now you shall know", 

The Fullness of Zion imbedded in you, 

The Latter Rain exceeding Mt. Hermon's Dew! 

A pouring out as never before, 

For I have opened the storehouse of My Glory and swung 
wide the doors, 

For now those that are panting and thirsty 
shall"truly" find, 

The riches and glory of their Savior Divine . . . 



   Isaiah 6:1 

Isaiah’s Commission 
6 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, 
high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of 
his robe filled the temple. 


Haggai 2:9 

9 ‘The latter glory of this house will be greater than 
the former,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘and in this 
place I shall give [the ultimate] peace and 
prosperity,’ declares the Lord of hosts.” 

No comments: