Friday, May 20, 2016

The Manifested Sons and Daughters of God moving in His Peace that is his rest for there is movement in his rest !



 There "IS" movement in My rest,

Though you are at peace you wear My Best,

The fullness of My Spirit moving in you,

Accomplishing The Father's will in all you say and do,

Step by step each jot and tittle performed,

For in "My rest" you are Re-born,

Into My peace bearing the fruit of Tranquility,

For each step you now take is an image of Me in the shape of My Kingdom and Majesty,

So all others see is me in you ,

For no other shape has the ability of My will to say and do,

The form of the Lord, My very likeness is your hand,

So it is in My likeness against the enemy you stand,

From matter(image of Faith) spoken into substance as you "see" my will and do or say !

Creative miracles every day,

Manifesting The Sons and Daughters of God,

The Enoch anointing and Melchizedek's Scepter and Rod,

The Blood, Bread and Wine brought forth in Victory each day ,

For you walk in My Word and "Carry The Yoke(spirit) of My Way",



Acts 17:28

28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.


   Genesis 14:18-20

18 Melchizedek king of Salem(PEACE) [later called Jerusalem] brought out bread and wine [for their nourishment]; he was the priest of God Most High,

19 And he blessed him and said, Blessed (favored with blessings, made blissful, joyful) be Abram by God Most High, Possessor and Maker of heaven and earth,

20 And blessed, praised, and glorified be God Most High, Who has given your foes into your hand! And [Abram] gave him a tenth of all [he had taken].


Proverbs 29:18
Where there is no vision, the people are unrestrained, But happy is he who keeps the law.

Jeremiah 11:6
And the LORD said to me, "Proclaim all these words in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying, 'Hear the words of this covenant and do them.

Matthew 7:24
Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Luke 11:28
But He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Romans 2:13
For it is not the hearers of the Law who are righteous before God, but it is the doers of the Law who will be declared righteous.

James 1:25
But the one who looks intently into the perfect law of freedom, and continues to do so--not being a forgetful hearer, but an effective doer--he will be blessed in what he does.











No comments: