Wednesday, May 25, 2016

IN CHRIST ALONE

 My access is divine in nature in that As I AM already in you it is My substance and composition of The Father's Heart that is NOW your makeup and it is when you makeup your mind to disappear into Me that I enthrone your mind into My manifold Wisdom with the understanding of all I AM .

So Be in Me for I AM already a part of you . . .


Jeremiah 1:4-12

4 Then the word of the Lord came to me [Jeremiah], saying,

5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

6 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am only a youth.

7 But the Lord said to me, Say not, I am only a youth; for you shall go to all to whom I shall send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak.

8 Be not afraid of them [their faces], for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord.

9 Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.

10 See, I have this day appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.

11 Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Jeremiah, what do you see? And I said, I see a branch or shoot of an almond tree [the emblem of alertness and activity, blossoming in late winter].

12 Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA_HoEC9ixc&list=PLufb10bYdd furTA4iZ6CbEi2irA6BtSQp&index=4 TOBY MAC STEAL MY SHOW

No comments: