Thursday, May 19, 2016

Neutrality or The True Love of The Father in us

 Neutrality is merely an excuse to blindly leave a matter of the heart in a posture to crash and fail but My Spirit is lifting and removes these possibilities through the caring love of anticipated victory as I AM in and through all things .

Therefore trust in Me for the final outcome for truly I am the foundational denominator, quotient and sum and my answer to the equation always brings out the truth in the matter, first through grace and then showers of mercy as my justice is upheld through My enduring love that is an everlasting Truth


   Hebrews 11:1

Heroes of Faith

11 "Now" faith is the "reality' of what is hoped for, the proof of what is not seen.


    Hebrews 11:1

11 "Now" faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.


    2 Chronicles 7:3


All the sons of Israel, seeing the fire come down and the glory of the LORD upon the house, bowed down on the pavement with their faces to the ground, and they worshiped and gave praise to the LORD, saying, "Truly He is good, truly His loving kindness is everlasting."

No comments: