Thursday, October 6, 2016

REMAIN IN ME

 My love for you is greater than you can conceive for before you need I AM, I AM there with the answer, I AM there with the breath of supply, My love endures through forever therefore I AM there in an instant for I never left you to begin with for you are in Me and we are one.

  Now take this love promised through the ages yet forever surrounds you and drink deep and allow the sounds of My waters to drown out the lies of the enemy for truly we are one and as no harm can come to Me truly as you remain in Me so you are wrapped in my mercies and surrounded in My Love.

  My Grace is in you KNOWING this is TRUE !


2 Peter 1:1-4

Growth in Christian Virtue

1 Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle (special messenger, personally chosen representative) of Jesus Christ,

To those who have received and possess [by God’s will] a precious faith of the same kind as ours, by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ: 2 Grace and peace [that special sense of spiritual well-being] be multiplied to you in the [true, intimate] knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. 3 For His divine power has bestowed on us [absolutely] everything necessary for [a dynamic spiritual] life and godliness, through true and personal knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 4 For by these He has bestowed on us His precious and magnificent promises [of inexpressible value], so that by them you may escape from the immoral freedom that is in the world because of disreputable desire, and become sharers of the divine nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWZBTBeOpFs&list=RDt4M2u2Twh Sc&index=27  

No comments: