Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Battle is mine Says The Lord of Hosts

 My children of light you are important to me just watch what is about to happen for I am deposing more than you know of rulers in this hour and for the ones that carry merely an Asherah pole and ointment for their dry lips truly their reward is in their hand, ah but for those that have contended against the strongmen of today a beautiful surprise awaits them that no man could know or understand for it takes the eyes of understanding to witness and partake of the heavenly realm of Grace and Favor for soon kings shall come and kneel before my throne in surrendered repentance after the outcome of this battle on ground determined already in the heavenlies for I AM GOD and not man.
 Just as I sent Samson and Debra so I have sent these and now it is time to declare and blow your shofars and watch as the walls of Jericho fall once more ! ! !


  Amos 2:1-3

2 Thus says the Lord: For three transgressions of Moab [descendants of Lot] and for four [for multiplied delinquencies], I will not reverse the punishment of it or revoke My word concerning it, because he burned the bones of the king of Edom [Esau’s descendant] into lime.

2 So I will send a fire upon Moab and it shall devour the strongholds of Kerioth, and Moab shall die amid uproar, shouting, and the sound of the trumpet.

3 And I will cut off the ruler from its midst and will slay all its princes with him, says the Lord.





     DANIEL 2:19-23

The Secret Is Revealed to Daniel

19 Then the secret was revealed to Daniel in a vision of the night, and Daniel blessed the God of heaven. 20 Daniel answered,
“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and power belong to Him.
21 “It is He who changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and establishes kings.
He gives wisdom to the wise
And [greater] knowledge to those who have understanding!
22 “It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And the light dwells with Him.
23 “I thank You and praise You, O God of my fathers,
For You have given me wisdom and power;
Even now You have made known to me what we requested of You,
For You have made known to us [the solution to] the king’s matter.”

No comments: