Wednesday, October 19, 2016

You ARE My Witnesses


  I am pouring out the oil of humility upon you my children for you "ARE" my martyrs and though they would treat you as they treated me, without regard soon you shall experience a famine of my Word all around you yet be of good hope for you are the vessels of My Word poured out in holy virtue and as the woman with the issue of blood received healing as she believed in Me , now as others are touched by my Words in you, Truly they shall be forever changed for in you My kingdom shall come near to them in light and truth for My spirit is with you and My Word "IS" TRUTH !

 

      Isaiah 43:11-12
  I, I am Yahweh,

and there is no other Savior but Me.

12

I alone declared, saved, and proclaimed-

and not some foreign god among you.

So you are My witnesses"-

this is the Lord's declaration-

"and I am God.

No comments: