Thursday, October 20, 2016

WAKE UP AMERICA ! WAKE UP BODY OF CHRIST !

 You have allowed a breach in your walls my children!

Seers awake !

 Rise up to repair your borders and walls for you can
not sustain what is about to come now as blind as you now are !

 Awake ! Repair !


 Come up higher and fast all distractions and guard your
gates , replace your blind Seers with the ones that look
to Me alone for guidance and KNOW I AM here.

  So there is no reason to tarry or allow in bitter
waters that do not replenish and leave behind Asherah poles of disdain(contempt) . Am I
not enough for you , won't you allow me to be your cup of complete satisfaction.

 No longer kneel to drink but keep your eyes on me and be ever watchful.

I have given you My well to drink from so there is no need to leave the Shepherd of your heart.

 Now remove the Asherah poles of disdain(contempt)as the
bones of Moses for I AM your all now and forever . . .


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKPREBY7rng Eddie James Make me a House of Prayer

Isaiah 56:10-12
10 His watchmen are blind,
They are all ignorant;
They are all dumb dogs,
They cannot bark;
Sleeping, lying down, loving
to slumber.
11 Yes, they are greedy dogs
Which never have enough.
And they are shepherds
Who cannot understand;
They all look to their own
way,
Every one for his own gain,
From his own territory.
12 “Come,” one says, “I will
bring wine,
And we will fill ourselves
with intoxicating drink;
Tomorrow will be as today,
And much more abundant.”


   Proverbs 27:23

23 Know the state of your
flocks,
    and put your heart into
caring for your herds,

    EXODUS 32:21-25

21 Finally, he turned to Aaron
and demanded, “What did these
people do to you to make you
bring such terrible sin upon
them?”

22 “Don’t get so upset, my
lord,” Aaron replied. “You
yourself know how evil these
people are. 23 They said to
me, ‘Make us gods who will
lead us. We don’t know what
happened to this fellow Moses,
who brought us here from the
land of Egypt.’ 24 So I told
them, ‘Whoever has gold
jewelry, take it off.’ When
they brought it to me, I
simply threw it into the fire—
and out came this calf!”

25 Moses saw that Aaron had
let the people get completely
out of control, much to the
amusement of their
enemies.26 So he stood at the
entrance to the camp and
shouted, “All of you who are
on the Lord’s side, come here
and join me.” And all the
Levites gathered around him.

   Matthew 21:12-13

Jesus Clears the Temple

12 Jesus entered the Temple
and began to drive out all the
people buying and selling
animals for sacrifice. He
knocked over the tables of the
money changers and the chairs
of those selling doves. 13 He
said to them, “The Scriptures
declare, ‘My Temple will be
called a house of prayer,’ but
you have turned it into a den
of thieves!”

No comments: