Thursday, August 11, 2016

Do Not Bury Your Talents you are a sent one !


 Oh my children it is not my desire for you to build a kingdom around yourselves but to "BE" my kingdom for others.

  You see My kingdom is not of this earth for you are born of spirit and this is the kingdom I desire for you to build and release in my children for this hour, time and season.

  I have already planted and so now it is my desire for you to move amongst my sheep and water.

  Water them with My Presence, water them with My love and water them with My Word but do not be found with your talent buried in one place alone for I have sheep from many pastures and these are your resting places as I send you out to feed My sheep.

  Do you see now you are sent ones not a talent buried in the ground !



   Matthew 8:19-21

19 Then [on His way to board the boat] a scribe [who was a respected and authoritative interpreter of the Law] came and said to Him, "Master, I will accompany You [as Your student] wherever You go." 20 Jesus replied to him, "Foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head."



   Matthew 25:24-27

24 "Then he who had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.'



26 "But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. 28 Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.



29 'For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

No comments: