Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I AM YOURS

  Your situations “are” changing my children for I AM your highway of Holiness as it is My will you “truly” walk in.


 Now watch, observe and learn of Me for I AM more than just the expressway in your day for truly as you find Me in your early morning and inquire of Me “truly” I shall open the doors of opportunity to do My will. Answer me by excepting the humble messengers I send with words only I can give and “know” for I AM God and not man !


 You see I stand at the door and knock but you must answer My call for though you are chosen it is you that must choose Me.


Say “YES” and I “Will” be your “AMEN”




Proverbs 8:34
Blessed ( happy,fortunate,to be envied)is the one who listens to me , watching daily at my gates , waiting at the posts of my door.


Psalm 37:23
The steps of a [good and righteous] man are directed and established by the Lord,
And He delights in his way [and blesses his path].

No comments: