Friday, August 12, 2016

Jesus calls us friend


You see I am not just your God I AM your friend.

I do things for you that others would not consider because of the cost but I have already laid down my life for you and that is why I send my angels to shut the mouth of the lions for you and turn impossible situations around even without your request at times for truly My name is Prince of Peace and Grace is the scepter I apply to the ones that call
me Lord and Savior.   

   
 John 15:15 15 I do not call you servants
any longer, for the servant
does not know what his master
is doing; but I have called
you [My] friends, because I
have revealed to you
everything that I have heard
from My Father.  



     John 15:13
13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends

  Job 12:10
 
In whose hand is the life of
every living thing,
And the breath of all mankind?

No comments: