Friday, August 26, 2016

We Are Jesus Rose Garden

 You are my Rose garden that I nurture in my love and water with my spirit and it is now time for you to become my messenger of love to all my children for I have hand picked you to go with my message of love, and obedience to my Word and Spirit and I have signed you as a gift to them from The Father of Lights for you shimmer with Your Testimony "Bought by The Blood of The Lamb of God".
  Now share the testimonies of me in your life for it is time to take the garden of my love to others and remember I am with you always in all you say and do in my love, against which there is no weapon my children of my love and light .
  Now shine brightly for me and share the pedals of my love freely for you ARE mine my Beloved rose of Life Everlasting I bring to others that they also may be called Beloved of God . . .

Song of Solomon 2 The Bride’s Admiration 2 “I am the rose [of the plain] of Sharon, The lily of the valleys [that grows in deep places].” (The Bridegroom) 2 “Like the lily among the thorns, So are you, my darling, among the maidens.” 10 “My beloved speaks and says to me, ‘Arise, my love, my fair one, And come away. 11 ‘For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. 12 ‘The flowers appear on the earth once again; The time for singing has come, And the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. 13 ‘The fig tree has budded and ripens her figs, And the vines are in blossom and give forth their fragrance. Arise, my love, my fair one, And come away [to climb the rocky steps of the hillside].’” (The Bridegroom) 14 “O my dove, [here] in the clefts in the rock, In the sheltered and secret place of the steep pathway, Let me see your face, Let me hear your voice; For your voice is sweet, And your face is lovely.”

    Isaiah 60                     A Glorified Zion
60 “Arise [from spiritual depression to a new life], shine [be radiant with the glory and brilliance of the Lord]; for your light has come, And the glory and brilliance of the Lord has risen upon you. 2 “For in fact, darkness will cover the earth And deep darkness will cover the peoples; But the Lord will rise upon you [Jerusalem] And His glory and brilliance will be seen on you. 3 “Nations will come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. 4 “Lift up your eyes around you and see; They all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from far away, And your daughters will be looked after at their side. 5 “Then you will see and be radiant, And your heart will tremble [with joy] and rejoice Because the abundant wealth of the seas will [a]be brought to you, The wealth of the nations will come to you. 6 “A multitude of camels [from the eastern trading tribes] will cover you [Jerusalem], The young camels of Midian and Ephah; All those from Sheba [who once came to trade] will come Bringing gold and frankincense And proclaiming the praises of the Lord. 7 “All the flocks of Kedar will be gathered to you [as the eastern pastoral tribes join the trading tribes], The rams of Nebaioth will serve you; They will go up with acceptance [as sacrifices] on My altar, And I will glorify the house of My honor and splendor. 8 “Who are these who fly like a cloud And like doves to their windows? 9 “The islands and coastlands will confidently wait for Me; And the ships of Tarshish will come first, To bring your sons from far away, Their silver and gold with them, For the name of the Lord your God, For the Holy One of Israel because He has glorified you. 10 “Foreigners will build up your walls, And their kings will serve you; For in My [righteous] wrath I struck you, But in My favor and grace I have had compassion on you. 11 “Your gates will be open continually; They shall not be shut day or night, So that people may bring to you the wealth of the nations— With their kings led in procession. 12 “For the nation or the kingdom which will not serve you [Jerusalem] shall perish, And the nations [that refuse to serve] shall be utterly ruined. 13 “The glory of Lebanon will come to you, The [b]cypress, the juniper, and the cedar together, To beautify the place of My sanctuary; And I will honor and make the place of My feet glorious. 14 “The sons of those who oppressed you will come bowing down to you [in submission], And all those who despised you and treated you disrespectfully will bow down at the soles of your feet, And they will call you the City of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. 15 “Whereas you [Jerusalem] have been abandoned and hated With no one passing through, I will make you an object of pride forever, A joy from generation to generation. 16 “You will suck the milk of the [Gentile] nations And suck the breast (abundance) of kings; Then you will recognize and know that I, the Lord, am your Savior And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. 17 “Instead of bronze I will bring gold, And instead of iron I will bring silver, And instead of wood, bronze, And instead of stones, iron. And [instead of the tyranny of the present] I will appoint peace as your officers, And righteousness your rulers. 18 “Violence will not be heard again in your land, Nor devastation or destruction within your borders; But you will call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise [to God]. 19 “The sun will no longer be your light by day, Nor shall the bright glow of the moon give light to you, But the Lord will be an everlasting light for you; And your God will be your glory and splendor. 20 “Your sun will no longer set, Nor will your moon wane; For the Lord will be your everlasting light, And the days of your mourning will be over. 21 “Then all your people will be [uncompromisingly and consistently] righteous; They will possess the land forever, The branch of My planting, The work of My hands, That I may be glorified. 22 “The smallest one will become a thousand (a clan), And the least one a mighty nation. I, the Lord, will quicken it in its [appointed] time.”

No comments: