Thursday, March 20, 2008

CLIMB INTO THE MERCY SEAT

John 17:21-26 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. 24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. 26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

My manifold glory I give unto you ,
When you come before me boldly as I said you should do ,
For you are my chosen , my blessed ones ,
Beloved of the LORD , Daughters and Sons ,
Now take on my wholeness in Spirit and Truth ,
Let Trust be your eyes guiding you into the Fullness of Eternal Youth !
For I have opened up my WellSpring for you ,
Come bathe in My Goodness I give it freely , let it fill and overflow completely saturate and subdue ,
In ALL My LOVE before you I bear ,
Climb onto the Mercy Seat ! COME meet Me there !
The Mind Of Christ bathed in My Manifold Wisdom I have prepared for you !
Nothing else matters just me and you ,
For when we are one then as one we stand , In the center of My Spirits the Great I AM ,
And Now you are one with Me ,
For in heaven there are three that agree .

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
2 Chronicles 5:13-14
13 indeed it came to pass, when the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD, and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the LORD, saying:“For He is good, For His mercy endures forever,”[a]
that the house, the house of the LORD, was filled with a cloud, 14 so that the priests could not continue ministering because of the cloud; for the glory of the LORD filled the house of God.
While the biblical Ark does, indeed, depict a throne and footstool, as various scholars now claim, one should not attempt to imagine the Lord sitting between the Ark¹s small cherubim; the Bible does not encourage this view. Instead, we are told in Numbers 7:89 that when Moses went into the Mishkan (tabernacle) he would only hear the Lord¹s voice (kol) from above the Ark¹s gold cover, the kapporet.A comparison between Exodus 24:16 and 25:22 implies he spoke to Moses from above the cherubim, from the midst of the cloud, as in Sinai (24:16), and continued doing so in the Tabernacle, where the cloud entered. If so, then, speaking from above the cherubim signifies speaking from above the whole Ark (cp. Exodus 34:5, 40:34, 38; I Kings 8:10 and Leviticus 16:2), so that only his voice was heard from the small area between the cherubim (see at left), because he was shrouded in the cloud of glory (Shekinah) which hovered above the Ark.

No comments: