Sunday, March 30, 2008

God's Grace is not just sufficient but Complete !

These things you see looming over you are but meer suspicions of redemption needed where I have applied Grace and MY Grace is sufficient and Thorough ! Therefore Trust in ME and leave All doors now closed to the enemy as they are , for they stand knocking and only you can let them in Says The Lord . My Word is not a band-aid but a Cure and I have already applied a Healing Balm on your Heart and Situation , so know in this I AM The Victor not man at all , for My Work is Complete in ALL I do so find Peace in these words and Rest in Me !
2 Corinthians 12:9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Hebrews 4:9-11
9There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
10For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
John 14:27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments: