Thursday, March 20, 2008

DRINK IN THE " ALL OF ME "

You are about to experience and see ,
My overwhelming ecstasy ,
For I AM coming this is true !
But first I shall pour out My Spirit on you ,
So take on and take in and receive ,
All that I have spoken of and believe !
For I AM rolling My thunder your way !
So dive into My Presence and stay ! ! !
Let Me wash you through and through ~ ~ ~ \o/
For it is My cleansing I AM pouring over you !
Anointing you in My Spirit and My ways !
You shall encounter wave after wave !
So drink Me in , " THE ALL OF ME " !
Be raptured in My love and see \o/ ,
For through My Eyes alone ,
Can you experience My Glory and My Throne ,
For where I AM you no longer exist ,
For you have entered into My Bliss !
And now as one you walk with me ,
And you see as Enoch sees ,
So Capture ALL I HAVE FOR YOU !
For this is what I would have you do ,
Walk with The Father IN The SON ,
And enter into Our Kingdom ~ !
John 3:4-6
4"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"
5Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[a] gives birth to spirit.
1 John 5:5-9
5Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
6This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7For there are three that testify: 8the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. 9We accept man's testimony, but God's testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son.

No comments: