Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Vision : God’s Pendulum of Perfect Harmony and Time , But Are you in his time or Yours?? ! !

Today the Lord showed Me A huge Pendulum swinging by Me and Told to jump and hold onto it tightly .
My pendulum swings for you ,
When it comes by what will you do ?
For in it's moment is My timing ,
Will you reach out and grab it in time with its swing ?
For it moves in rhythm with My kingdom ,
And its pulse with My heart of things to be done ,
So Do NOT miss your opportunity !
To be in time and swing of My perfect harmony ,
For soon those left will miss My time ,
And be left in the dark without rhythm or the love that is mine ,
" Remember Eternity is swinging your way ! "
Will you climb aboard My Pendulum of Light or be left behind to stay ?!
For I move the Heavens and the Earth ,
But after I come there will be no rebirth ,
So pay attention and inquire of Me ! ! !
" My Sheep " HEAR MY VOICE ! So let My Word and spirit guide you to see !

No comments: