Sunday, March 16, 2008

MY Church will be Spotless !

My Church will be spotless not a blemish in sight ,
For it is in its righteousness I shall remove its plight ,
And dress her and fashion her for my kingdom ,
For nothing shall be left that is undone ,
Not a tittle or tassle left out of place ,
But I shall roll away her disGrace ,
For my time is coming and her wick almost spent !
And I shall gather together all that has been Rent !
For there shall be no tatters in the dress of my Bride ,
But in a Fullness and Wholeness with me she will abide ,
For we shall be one in all Spirit and Truth !
Nothing left lacking Yea ! Walking in Unity and Eternal Youth !
For she shall be AT PEACE and one with me ( 0 )
CHRIST JESUS her GROOM and SANCTUARY . . .
Song of Solomon 4:11Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, my bride; milk and honey are under your tongue. The fragrance of your garments is like that of Lebanon.
Jeremiah 33:11the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD, saying, "Give thanks to the LORD Almighty, for the LORD is good; his love endures forever." For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before,' says the LORD.
Joel 2:16Gather the people, consecrate the assembly; bring together the elders, gather the children, those nursing at the breast. Let the bridegroom leave his room and the bride her chamber.
Revelation 21:2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
Revelation 22:17The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
Matthew 5:18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Genesis 6:9This is the account of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked with God.

No comments: