Friday, March 7, 2008

The Eagles are snatching and dispatching the Coals of Fresh Fire !

This week I saw an Eagle standing in a fresh water stream refreshing itself looking towards its source of flow ! Then all the rest of the week I saw Eagles soaring low through strong towers of trees and along the tops searching skillfully , intently with a determination a Zeal to locate something !
Yesterday I received this word for your discernment . . .
You see the Eagles are flying they are flying so low ,
Looking for Fresh Coals to GO ! ! !
To go to the outer reaches for Me !
The Young and Young of Heart that crave Me \o/
For I AM their Zeal and their new affair ,
Not just for a moment or a care ,
But something DEEP not a gesture but something Wholeheartedly !
For ALL of the world to see ,
The Fire and Flame of My Testimony ,
So be My EAGLES and pick up the ones that care !
Bring them onto Me so My bellows may Fire them with My Fresh Air ,
For I AM an ALL Consuming Fire ,
And Now on My Fresh Coals I AM Breathing My Breathe to Inspire !
Ezekiel 10
1THEN I looked and behold, in the firmament that was over the heads of the cherubim there appeared above them something looking like a sapphire stone, in form resembling a throne.
2And [the Lord] spoke to the man clothed in linen and said, Go in among the whirling wheels under the cherubim; fill your hands with coals of fire from between the cherubim and scatter them over the city. And he went in before my eyes

No comments: