Sunday, November 15, 2015

A GREAT REFRESHING

Now as my body comes together in one mind and spirit truly it is then I adorn my Bride in my presence. 
Doors open and heaven falls like rain upon my children of light then you shall experience pools of water in dry places and springs of water rise up as new wine in the vessels I take delight in, my obedient ones that "know my voice" and have come up from faith and stepped out of trust into my chariot of "Knowing" where I take you into my divine nature for there is no guessing here and waiting is a thing of the past !   
    Isaiah 41:18-20 

18 I will open rivers in high places, and mountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. 

19 I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together: 
20 That they may see, and "know", and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the Lord hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it. 

No comments: