Wednesday, November 25, 2015

OPERATIONAL READINESS

 Operational readiness comes from time spent with me in the inner chambers of my heart for I AM your wellspring "alive" and "eternal" and it is "The manifold wisdom of My Spirit that arises in you" with "Fresh Manna" each day and so it is as you enter into me that The Father's will is divulged with the understanding and view of every footstep and word I desire for you to say and I AM The Architect of all you do.

So see me as I truly am for The Father and I are one and it is only by My spirit these truths shall be made known to you.

So come to me as a little child for it is in true honor and humility that you arrive seated next to me for I AM your GOD and I share My throne only with those that overcome the world !   

   
Revelation 2:17

17 He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). To him who overcomes (conquers), I will give to eat of the manna that is hidden, and I will give him a white stone with a new name engraved on the stone, which no one knows or understands except he who receives it.


Mark 10:15

15 Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive and accept and welcome the kingdom of God like a little child [does] positively shall not enter it at all.
   

   Ephesians 3:10-11

10 so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places. 11 This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord,

Jeremiah 17:13

13 O Lord, the Hope of Israel, all who forsake You shall be put to shame. They who depart from You and me [Your prophet] shall [disappear like] writing upon the ground, because they have forsaken the Lord, the Fountain of living waters.

   John 16:33

33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]




   Revelation 3:21

21 He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne.


Revelation 21:7

7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 

No comments: