Friday, November 6, 2015

I WILL BE The Father's WILL

 Your purpose is driven by My Spirit who does the Father's Will through out the Earth but are you being found here My children ? Fasting the Earth and forsaking all for Me as I did for you, for My home was where My Father was glorified and My house was where ever I
spent time spent with Him.
 
 You see without this relationship all that is left is works of the flesh where there is no fruit . Even David "knew" when to move and what to do only after his time with Me for I AM your breastplate of Holiness and it is as you put Me on dressed in oneness with The Father that We become one and the battle becomes mine to overcome for how can two walk together unless they agree .

 So be in Me and you will always arrive where it is My Spirit is doing My Will for I and The Father are one.

 Now Come, Abide and "KNOW" for Faith and Trust are merely steps to walking in My Will . . . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtI17DOsjzk&list=RDCtI17DOsj zk#t=0 I WILL BE Natalie Grant
 
 
Amos 3:3

3 Do two walk together except
they make an
appointment and have agreed?

 1 Samuel 23:9 But David
learned of Saul's plan and
told Abiathar the priest to
bring the ephod and ask the
LORD what he should do.
 Matthew 14:23
After he had dismissed them,
he went up on a mountainside
by himself to pray. Later that
night, he was there alone,

Mark 1:35
Very early in the morning,
while it was still dark, Jesus
got up, left the house and
went off to a solitary place,
where he prayed.

Luke 3:21
When all the people were being
baptized, Jesus was baptized
too. And as he was praying,
heaven was opened

Luke 6:12
One of those days Jesus went
out to a mountainside to pray,
and spent the night praying to
God.

Luke 9:28
About eight days after Jesus
said this, he took Peter, John
and James with him and went up
onto a mountain to pray.

Luke 9:29
As he was praying, the
appearance of his face
changed, and his clothes
became as bright as a flash of
lightning.

No comments: