Friday, November 13, 2015

AN ENCOURAGING WORD FOR THE BRIDE


 Your days are not ending they are merely flowing into Me.So don't worry in trying to catch up for you have already arrived. Just be seated in my righteousness and dwell in my glory with the understanding that the fullness of my spirit is with you as I AM your heartbeat and breathe so I own you for you have given your life to me.

So now just rest in me as I complete my agenda for I AM your daily bread, counselor and King . . .

Matthew 11:27-30

27 All things have been entrusted and delivered to Me by My Father; and no one fully knows and accurately understands the Son except the Father, and no one fully knows and accurately understands the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son deliberately wills to make Him known.

28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]

29 Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.

30 For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good—not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.

No comments: