Wednesday, November 18, 2015

BELIEVE AND DECLARE YOUR BREAKTHROUGH INTO SUBSTANCE AND BEING!

 Your substantiality will always be found in me for I will part the waters for you in all you come against!

  So never let something appear as impossible but "speak grace to your mountains" proudly for as My Blood was shed for you it is I that Rend the Heavens to aid you with My healing Balm of Grace.

(( ( Declare ) )) My Children everything "into substance and Being" for I AM your Sword as you speak your needs into LIFE!

  Step up from faith into the "KNOWING" you CAN Trust , Lean on and Rest in the Fact that My love for you and "your Breakthrough is NOW" and My Yes and Amen "ARE" yours forever for I AM your eternal Savior and King over all you declare into and all that would come against you "with a VICTORY SHOUT" for this is the faith I can work with !     



Mark 11:21-24

21 And Peter remembered and said to Him, Master, look! The fig tree which You doomed has withered away!

22 And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God [constantly].

23 Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.

24 For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it].


JOB 22:27-30

27“You will pray to Him, and He will hear you;
        And you will pay your vows.
28“You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you;
        And light will shine on your ways.

29“When you are cast down, you will speak with confidence,
        And the humble person He will save.

30“He will deliver one who is not innocent,
        And he will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands.”



sub·stan·tial
   (səb-stăn′shəl)
adj.
1. Considerable in importance, value, degree, amount, or extent: made a substantial improvement; won by a substantial margin.

2. Solidly built; strong: substantial houses.

3. Ample; sustaining: a substantial breakfast.


a. Of, relating to, or having "substance"; material.

b. True or real; not imaginary.

No comments: