Thursday, November 5, 2015

SITUATION REQUIREMENT

 Your situations are under my control as you walk in My WORD and declare My Truth for I watch over My WORD to perform it and I AM The Voice of Prophecy and word of knowledge for truly everything that is ete4rnal comes from Me and all else will fail or cease to exist .

  So make all your concerns and base all your decisions upon Me for I AM The Kingdom and it is My Glory that creates your day in Me . . .

1 Chronicles 14:14-17

14 And David inquired again of God, and God said to him, Do not go up after them; turn away from them and come [around] upon them over opposite the mulberry trees.

15 And when you hear a sound of marching in the tops of the mulberry or balsam trees, then go out to battle, for God has gone out before you to smite the Philistine host.

16 So David did as God commanded him, and they smote the army of the Philistines from Gibeon even to Gezer.

17 And the fame of David went out into all lands, and the Lord brought the fear of him upon all nations.

No comments: