Saturday, October 31, 2015

A NIGHT FOR THE BRIDE TO BE WITH THE KING AND GROOM

 Last night as we entered into worship as one heart and one Bride Jesus came to meet us,  woo us in and speak to us of His love for us. 

 The 7 candlesticks were lit on the communion table with a Star of David illuminated by the candle light .

 We entered into a flowing free worship and praise and then the spirit began to speak through many of us throughout the night I am going to share the words I captured to help understand all that blossomed. . .


 Do you see my children I AM wooing "you" for you are more than just my sheep,  you are my heart's desire and (as you come together AS ONE it is then my Bride appears) and I come to share AS ONE this love for I am already yours even now and unto forever.

 I have opened a door to you of worship with the understanding(key) of just how we are one even now. find peace in these words and rejoice for "we are one" . 

 I light the way to my heart for my children of light and this is the way of holiness that speaks of my righteousness and virtue.

 You are my virtue at work as you go and do my will ~ as you declare my testimony and my testimony is grace for this is my cornerstone .

No comments: