Monday, October 26, 2015

JESUS LOVE FOR US IS ENDLESS

  My love for you is endless as a waterfall,

There is nothing that can stop it, nothing all,

Soft as a rose pedal and sweet as a pea,

Truly there is nothing that loves like me,

For I AM the substance of this living oil,

I fill the lampstands of gladness with it and it never spoils,

For My love for you is pure, eternal, and true,

I burn perpetually for you,

A love so strong there is no weapon made,

That can tear its canopy your eternal shade,

A love eternally blossoming as Aaron's Rod for you,

My Bride, My Church a Gem to view,

So come to me My Beloved for truly you know the way,

It is in My WORD you find My presence and how to stay . . .


Isaiah 54:10-17Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

10 For though the mountains should depart and the hills be shaken or removed, yet My love and kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace and completeness be removed, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

11 O you afflicted [city], storm-tossed and not comforted, behold, I will set your stones in fair colors [in antimony to enhance their brilliance] and lay your foundations with sapphires.

12 And I will make your windows and pinnacles of [sparkling] agates or rubies, and your gates of [shining] carbuncles, and all your walls [of your enclosures] of precious stones.

13 And all your [spiritual] children shall be disciples [taught by the Lord and obedient to His will], and great shall be the peace and undisturbed composure of your children.

14 You shall establish yourself in righteousness (rightness, in conformity with God’s will and order): you shall be far from even the thought of oppression or destruction, for you shall not fear, and from terror, for it shall not come near you.

15 Behold, they may gather together and stir up strife, but it is not from Me. Whoever stirs up strife against you shall fall and surrender to you.

16 Behold, I have created the smith who blows on the fire of coals and who produces a weapon for its purpose; and I have created the devastator to destroy.

17 But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord.






No comments: