Monday, October 19, 2015

DURABILITY IS BEING DRESSED IN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS of CHRIST JESUS

 Durability of My children comes as The Spirit of Truth washes away all fear of the enemy and the lies fall away .

 So allow Me to dress you in courage(Righteousness) by the washing of My WORD In Spirit and the Truth [ that ] "My Sheep hear My Voice".



  John 10:27
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
 

   Zechariah 3

Then [the guiding angel] showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at Joshua’s right hand to be his adversary and to accuse him.
And the Lord said to Satan, The Lord rebuke you, O Satan! Even the Lord, Who [now and habitually] chooses Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this [returned captive Joshua] a brand plucked out of the fire?
Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments and was standing before the Angel [of the Lord].
And He spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And He said to [Joshua], Behold, I have caused your iniquity to pass from you, and I will clothe you with rich apparel.
And I [Zechariah] said, Let them put a clean turban on his head. So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him with [rich] garments. And the Angel of the Lord stood by.
And the Angel of the Lord [solemnly and earnestly] protested and affirmed to Joshua, saying,
Thus says the Lord of hosts: If you will walk in My ways and keep My charge, then also you shall rule My house and have charge of My courts, and I will give you access [to My presence] and places to walk among these who stand here.
Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you and your colleagues who [usually] sit before you—for they are men who are a sign or omen [types of what is to come]—for behold, I will bring forth My servant the Branch.
For behold, upon the stone which I have set before Joshua, upon that one stone are seven eyes or facets [the all-embracing providence of God and the sevenfold radiations of the Spirit of God]. Behold, I will carve upon it its inscription, says the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity and guilt of this land in a single day.
10 In that day, says the Lord of hosts, you shall invite each man his neighbor under his own vine and his own fig tree.

  Numbers11:29
 But Moses replied, "Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all the LORD's people were prophets and that the LORD would put his Spirit upon them all!"

No comments: