Thursday, October 15, 2015

THE FULLNESS OF GOD IN US

 My omnipresence is upon you now ,
Where ever you go " I AM " , your vow ,
The fullness in you that agree !
You are in ME !
Not just a part anymore ,
For I have swung wide the door \o/
To ALL " I AM " in YOU !
Each jot and tittle open to your view ,
The " ALL OF ME " you Gaze upon ,
" I AM " imbedded in You MY Nature IN YOU imprinted and Bond !
No shaking can seperate You from ME ,
You are as I the ONE and THE THREE ,
Cube upon Cube yet one Facet to view  \o/ ,( picture below)
The " Wheel within the Wheel " always in focus never askew ,
My Revelation knowledge laid bare \o/
Where "  I AM " YOU ARE THERE !

Ezekiel 1:19-21 

19And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.     20Wherever the spirit went, the creatures went and the wheels rose along with them, for the spirit or life of the [four living creatures acting as one] living creature was in the wheels.     21When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up high beside them, for the spirit or life of the [combined] living creature was in the wheels

Job 29:2-4 

 2 "How I long for the months gone by,
       for the days when God watched over me,
 3 when his lamp shone upon my head
       and by his light I walked through darkness!
 4 Oh, for the days when I was in my prime,
       when God's intimate friendship blessed my house,

The Wheel of Revelation
http://www.biblewheel.com/InnerWheels/Introduction.asp"  

No comments: