Thursday, October 15, 2015

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS DRAMATIC

 My love for you is dramatic for truly it is active, creative and demonstrates itself on the stage of your life as I dance across your heart strings and so all I ask is that you listen carefully to my Spirit for he is the instrument of my choosing and He sings the song of My heart into your Life spring in refreshing harmony and tones of My eternal love for you, for you are My Beloved
and as you return My song into the heaven lies I parade you before the Father in an endless way so that He may send down joy onto your pathway and renew your wellness as a waterfall unceasingly renewing every particle of your being in me. Love so true, so endless, so faithful, deep and knowing your every need and desire for we are one "AS ONE" !   
   


Proverbs 3: 1-2

My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,
for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity. 

No comments: