Tuesday, October 20, 2015

WATER TABLE

 MY Water Table carries with it a significant difference for it is Spiritual "in nature" and all that it touches is purified to the extent it is received . 

 So allow Me to wash you in My waters completely through a total surrender so that you may Drink Me IN ~ ~ ~ 

 Come deeper, deeper, deeper into The Father's Will for Deep calls to the very depths of "Your Heart" for IT "IS MY WELLSPRING IN YOU" ! And I desire to rise up in an everlasting manner that I may Pour Out My New Wine through you My Vessel ~ ~ ~ 

 So allow Me to ( (( create )) ) a new wine skin "in you" 


Proverbs 4:23

23 Above all else, guard your heart,
    for everything you do flows from it.

John 7:38

38 He who believes in Me [who cleaves to and trusts in
and relies on Me] as the Scripture has said, From his
innermost being shall flow [continuously] springs and
rivers of living water.


Psalm 42:7-8

7 [Roaring] deep calls to [roaring] deep at the thunder
of Your waterspouts; all Your breakers and Your rolling
waves have gone over me.
8 Yet the Lord will command His loving-kindness in the
daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me, a
prayer to the God of my life.
Joshua 15:18-19

18 One day when she came to Othniel, she urged him to
ask her father for a field. When she got off her donkey,
Caleb asked her, “What can I do for you?”

19 She replied, “Do me a special favor. Since you have
given me land in the Negev, give me also springs of
water.” So Caleb gave her the upper and lower springs. 




   Ezekiel 47New Living Translation (NLT)

The River of Healing

47 In my vision, the man brought me back to the entrance of the Temple. There I saw a stream flowing east from beneath the door of the Temple and passing to the right of the altar on its south side. The man brought me outside the wall through the north gateway and led me around to the eastern entrance. There I could see the water flowing out through the south side of the east gateway.
Measuring as he went, he took me along the stream for 1,750 feet[a] and then led me across. The water was up to my ankles. He measured off another 1,750 feet and led me across again. This time the water was up to my knees. After another 1,750 feet, it was up to my waist. Then he measured another 1,750 feet, and the river was too deep to walk across. It was deep enough to swim in, but too deep to walk through.
He asked me, “Have you been watching, son of man?” Then he led me back along the riverbank. When I returned, I was surprised by the sight of many trees growing on both sides of the river. Then he said to me, “This river flows east through the desert into the valley of the Dead Sea.[b] The waters of this stream will make the salty waters of the Dead Sea fresh and pure. There will be swarms of living things wherever the water of this river flows.[c] Fish will abound in the Dead Sea, for its waters will become fresh. Life will flourish wherever this water flows. 10 Fishermen will stand along the shores of the Dead Sea. All the way from En-gedi to En-eglaim, the shores will be covered with nets drying in the sun. Fish of every kind will fill the Dead Sea, just as they fill the Mediterranean.[d] 11 But the marshes and swamps will not be purified; they will still be salty. 12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow along both sides of the river. The leaves of these trees will never turn brown and fall, and there will always be fruit on their branches. There will be a new crop every month, for they are watered by the river flowing from the Temple. The fruit will be for food and the leaves for healing.”
 


No comments: