Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Joy of The LORD a Fruit in Zion released on Earth

The "JOY" of The LORD is much more than just a depth or width for truly its Harmony has a frequency all its own .

My Joy IN YOU is as a ( ((Gusher)) ) rising up into the eternity that you ARE in Me and Hallelujahs are the piercing arrows of righteousness that not only penetrate darkness with light but overtake it and explodes a Chorus of worship from Your heart that IS The WellSpring of life I have placed in you.

So "rise up WellSpring for The Voice of Many Waters is calling to you for His Glory.

Overwhelming Joy comes "As You Become Hosanna in the Highest Worship" for you ARE My Lights and Lampstands I have given the Earth though you ARE Citizens of Zion " My Children of Light.

                                                   SELAH   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgJYNlDhY-4&list=RDWgJYNlDhY -4#t=9  Hosanna Hillsong  


Psalm 118

1 O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!

2 Let Israel now say that His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever.

3 Let the house of Aaron [the priesthood] now say that His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever.

4 Let those now who reverently and worshipfully fear the Lord say that His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever.

5 Out of my distress I called upon the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free and in a large place.

6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?

7 The Lord is on my side and takes my part, He is among those who help me; therefore shall I see my desire established upon those who hate me.

8 It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

9 It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

10 All nations (the surrounding tribes) compassed me about, but in the name of the Lord I will cut them off!

11 They compassed me about, yes, they surrounded me on every side; but in the name of the Lord I will cut them off!

12 They swarmed about me like bees, they blaze up and are extinguished like a fire of thorns; in the name of the Lord I will cut them off!

13 You [my adversary] thrust sorely at me that I might fall, but the Lord helped me.

14 The Lord is my Strength and Song; and He has become my Salvation.

15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tents and private dwellings of the [uncompromisingly] righteous: the right hand of the Lord does valiantly and achieves strength!

16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted; the right hand of the Lord does valiantly and achieves strength!

17 I shall not die but live, and shall declare the works and recount the illustrious acts of the Lord.

18 The Lord has chastened me sorely, but He has not given me over to death.

19 Open to me the [temple] gates of righteousness; I will enter through them, and I will confess and praise the Lord.

20 This is the gate of the Lord; the [uncompromisingly] righteous shall enter through it.

21 I will confess, praise, and give thanks to You, for You have heard and answered me; and You have become my Salvation and Deliverer.

22 The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone.

23 This is from the Lord and is His doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.

24 This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

25 Save now, we beseech You, O Lord; send now prosperity, O Lord, we beseech You, and give to us success!

26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord; we bless you from the house of the Lord [you who come into His sanctuary under His guardianship].

27 The Lord is God, Who has shown and given us light [He has illuminated us with grace, freedom, and joy]. Decorate the festival with leafy boughs and bind the sacrifices to be offered with thick cords [all over the priest’s court, right up] to the horns of the altar.

28 You are my God, and I will confess, praise, and give thanks to You; You are my God, I will extol You.

29 O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever.

No comments: