Thursday, October 22, 2015

THE HOLY SPIRIT

 I shower your life with good(Joel2:23), 

"I AM" your robin hood(savior)(psalm 23), 

I take the wealth of the wicked to give freely to the poor(proverbs 13:22) 

"I AM" your all "I AM" your more(ephesians 3:20), 

In all you say and do(Job 22:28), 

As you notice Me I Bless you(matthew 10:32), 

"I AM" your existence as you let go, 

Of your life and all you know(Galatians 2:20), 

I replace what was lost with Me(luke 15:24), 

"I AM" The Holy Spirit ~ the 7 eyes that see(zechariah 4:10)' 

All that The Father has for you(Jeremiah 29:11)' 

As you surrender all I complete and do(Job 22:28-30), 

All that The Lord desires you to be(Acts 17:28,) 

"I AM THAT I AM" Inclusively(1 John 5:7), 

The Father ~ The Spirit ~ and The WORD, 

I speak as The Sword that shall be heard(Hebrews 4:12), 

So KNOW THIS everywhere you see Me! 

Everything that I touch they both agree(Romans 8:11) 


Joel 2:23 

23 Rejoice, O people of Jerusalem, rejoice in the Lord your God! For the rains he sends are tokens of forgiveness. Once more the autumn rains will come, as well as those of spring. 


Proverbs 13:22-23 

22 A good man leaves an inheritance [of moral stability and goodness] to his children’s children, and the wealth of the sinner [finds its way eventually] into the hands of the righteous, for whom it was laid up 

Ephesians 3:20 

20 Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]— 

Matthew 10:32 
"Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 


Galatians 2:20 

20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 

Luke 15:24 

24 for this son of mine was dead and has now returned to life. He was lost, but now he is found.’ So the party began. 

Zechariah 4:10 

10 Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.” 

(The seven lamps represent the eyes of the Lord that search all around the world.) 

Jeremiah 29:11 

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Job 22:28-30 

28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. 

29 When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. 

30 He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered by the pureness of thine hands. 

Acts 17:28 
28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring 

1 John 5:7 

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 

Hebrews 4:12 

12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 

Romans 8:11 

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. 

No comments: